Once you find the perfect business, where do you get the money to buy it?
Business buyers need to have some funds to offer as a down payment in order to successfully acquire a business.
That said, we work with motivated buyers in a variety of creative ways to help you tap into all available resources to finance your dream business.
Below is a list of some financing opportunities, some of a creative style, to be considered in the pursuit of your dream.
Your VR Intermediary can advise you on the applicability of these sources to your particular situation.
You do not need to be an expert in financing, we will work with you to get the money you need.
- Cash equivalents (checking and savings accounts; money market funds).
- Stocks and bonds.
- Certificates of deposit.
- Gifts/loans from friends and family.
- Second mortgages and other real estate loans.
- Seller financing.
- Credit card financing.
- SBA financing/bank loans/ bank lines of credit.
- Retirement accounts (IRAs, 401Ks, SEPS, pensions, etc.).
- Borrowing against a different existing business (lines of credit, accounts receivable factoring, inventory financing, equipment financing).
- Asset sales (real estate, autos, etc.).
- Customer and supplier financing.
- Venture capital.
- Small business investment companies.
- Private placement.
- Convertible debt financing.
Are you ready to learn more?
Valued Representation by your VR Intermediary will include exploring these and other types of favorable financing options available to you as a qualified buyer.