Do you want to learn how to help people to sell and buy a business?
VR Mergers and Acquisitions, located in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania is a growing organization always interested hearing from qualified employment candidates that share our core values of:
- Integrity and Confidentiality.
- Community and Economic Development.
We are currently accepting resumes for the following position:
A career as a Business Intermediary is exhilarating and rewarding. The key criteria for success include: self-motivation, highly ethical, strong business development skills, and attention to detail. Experience in sales, business management, finance/accounting or prior business ownership is helpful, but not required.
Successful intermediaries enjoy prospecting, advising clients, developing listings, negotiating and closing transactions. They enjoy bringing people together in a transaction while meeting the needs of both the seller and the buyer. Helping transition a business is challenging, but also highly satisfying when the process is successfully concluded.
Some reasons to consider this exciting career with VR Mergers and Acquisitions located in Lewisburg include:
- Generous fees for successfully completed transactions.
- Both firms have excellent reputations and limited competition.
- Control your own destiny and reap the reward of your efforts.
- Working with many types of businesses is varied and interesting.
- Strong mentoring program and support.
VR Mergers and Acquisitions will provide training, introductions, marketing support and administrative resources.
This is a commission-only position with tremendous earning potential. You should set aside at least six to twelve months of living expenses, while you build a base of listings and begin reaching the closing stage.
Be prepared to tell us why you will be successful in business sales, mergers & acquisitions.
Key Characteristics of Successful Associates:
- Action Oriented
- Business/Financial Acumen- basics thru advanced
- Integrity and Trust
- Selling/Building Relationships
- Presentation Skills
- Time Management